Friday, March 6, 2009

My very first entry, congratulations to you!

I have been a fan of blogging for quite sometime now.  I've even been known to spout the occasional blog on my myspace page every now and again.  You know, when I feel the urge to put my writing skills to the ultimate test...on...line.  I rarely received rave reviews, but alas, I feel the best way to put myself out there photographically, is to post my journey to photographic freedom in full blog-dom.  Meaning, prying myself away from my dayjob crutch, babysitting, to becoming a full-fledged professional wedding/portrait photog.   Someday, I vow, to live ENTIRELY off of my photography.  Go me!  And you, my friends, yes you, the eight people who are reading this, including my mother (Hi mom!) are going to help me by forcing other people to read this.  And so on and so forth, I WILL someday become as popular and phenomenal as Natalie Norton, photographer extraordinaire!  Check her out here.  She is not only my age, but married with THREE children AND a full-time wedding/portrait photographer and about a gazillion other things.  She puts me to shame but makes me want to be better.  So this the the story behind, my photographic journey.  Thanks for listening :)